Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I love Tweety....


Tweety was originally naked (pink), jowly, and far more aggressive and saucy, as opposed to the later, more well-known version of him as a less hot-tempered (but still somewhat ornery) yellow canary. Tweety always remains calm in the face of danger and is able to keep Sylvester at arms length outsmarting the foxy feline time after time.Tweety exudes trustworthy confidence and his feathers are never ruffled.He's the smartest little canary there is and often takes pity on "the poor, poor puddy tat."




4 comments:

Bithi said...

Wow! Tweety.....U r so cute..

Priya said...

I also love Tweety.

Anonymous said...

WHEN I 1ST SAW TWEETY!

I WAS WATCHING LOONEYTOONS AND I WENT ON THE COMPUTER. MY MA TOLD ME TO LOOK UP TWEETY BIRD AND I SAID WHO IS TWEETY BIRD. SHE SAID JUST LOOK HER ON THE COMPUTER. SO I DID AND SAID OH WOW I LIKE TWEETY BIRD AND SO MY MA WENT TO THE PRINTER AND PRINTED SOME OUT 4 ME 2 COLOR. I COLORED IT THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOST 2 BE AND FROM THAT MOMENT ON I LOVED TWEETY BIRD EVER SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love queen said...

who
doesn't
like
Tweety
Bird